There are a variety of Agile methodologies on the market today. There is Scrum, Kanban and SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) just to name a few. However, at the completion of this course students will possess a working knowledge of the following:
• The key concepts and tools of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery and Agile Project Management leadership through the 7 characteristics of an eagle.
• The meaning of user stories, daily stand-ups, retrospectives and Kanban boards.
• How to apply Agile on your job and projects.
• The difference between SDLC (software development lifecycle) and Agile CI/CD (continuous integration / continuous delivery).
• The benefits and advantages of Agile and Scrum.
• Why Agile is the preferred development methodology in the modern world.
• Working knowledge of all scrum actors: Product Owner, Scrum Master, Team Members, and Stake holders.
• Why Agile isn’t only for Developers.
• Why Agile isn’t only for IT projects.
• How to use Agile to deliver quickly and often.
• How to use Agile to learn from your mistakes.
#Agile #Leadership #Scrum #Eagle